Friday, December 4, 2009

DOTA

I’m an ordinary boy who doesn’t play dota. Sometimes, I’ll be out of the team when the guys are talking about it. " Buy items... stunt ...noobie.” I have no similar mindset and experience of that sort to converse with them.

That’s why sometimes i prefer to remain silent and sometimes, choose to stay away from the group. This kind of scenario just happened to me so frequently since I got here in this university. Majority of the guys here are meisters of dota and a number of the people even attempted to learn how to play this freaking game.

For me, I’ll not learn it, just to be able to get closer to the gang. I’ll never choose to do something that people think that I should do, something that I’m not familiar with, something that I’m not happy with.

I gave it a try when William offered to teach me last time. At last, I given up.

The idea of me not playing, gathered various reactions from my friends. How peculiar indeed.

Why are some people so addicted to this unrealistic and repetitious game? Is it the sweet taste of victory that makes them so engrossed in this game?

Last time during my secondary school, I was occupied with tans of work load especially from the curriculum activities. My buddies and I will never touch on this game in our conversation. We were either busy SSing, hanging around, camping, sleeping over, partying, meeting, having heart-to-heart talks, enjoying outdoor activities, joining competitions, holding up the reputation of our team and etc.

We don’t even have time to spend in front of the computer for this kind of computer games. For that moment and now, I never regretted all those activities, instead, I feel great that I have live my life to the fullest. This reminiscence reflects who I was last time and how my life used to be. This is something real that can be remembered as sweet memories.

This is what I desire.

Not dota.









10 comments:

  1. I like yur post siang..
    really make me bec 2 the time
    our time really fullfill by happyness =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you xiao tou.
    happy to listen it from you.
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, I went tat waterfall b4 ^^
    i guess is the same one!

    ur secondary school life was really memorable =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember u got play kongkong on9 wor....:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kongkong online game is not DOTA . bUT kongkong very nice to play.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. cassey: yaya..should be the same place at taiping lake garden there.. hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. sometimes u have to do so for entertaining your friends, but the other hand you have the rights to choose your interest also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yaya.HS.you are right. I did and do. just getting closer to some friends here that have the mindset. kinda comfortable them. haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. got wrong or not wrong...how come never updated since 4th of dec 2009!!!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search