Tuesday, December 1, 2009

BACK

These days i was, thinking of  expressing my feelings somewhere. But, I am just too lazy to write on my dull and dusty notebook.

Today, I dont know why and how I just got online and spent half  the day to edit my old blog..deleting, editing, uploading and finally my blog came out with a fresh and brand new outlook. A point  to note is that, I discarded all my old posts which contains an immense amount of immature thoughts .

A few months ago, i was so passionate to achieve my dreams. Want to be what ,what, what...but now what I am doing is totally different from what I have planed. After a barrage of disappointments bombarding me, I finally settled down here, in Kajang. I used to be very quiet, antisocial, unfriendly, and kia su kia si in my first semester  here.

This is so because, I have promised myself to study very hard, strive for the best and really hope that next year I can get a scholarship. Sometimes, the snide remarks of others can really bring me down. Everyone here dint get to know me well. How I behaved last time was comparatively different. The saddest thing is that my  level of SS'ness  dropped drastically.

This new environment really changed me a lot both positively and negatively. It made me realize, that I should know myself more; my weaknesses and my strengths. Now I am in the end of second semester and the good thing is I found out that, this semester is much more relaxing compared to the previous one.

I am a survivor from HLKRS.

" Fire is the test of Gold, Adversity is the test of a Strong Person ." Just you guys wait. I am not the weak person that you think i am.......



4 comments:

  1. nice post^^
    I guess I will know u more deeply through ur blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you ^^
    I hope so... the same happen to me thru urs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.... i go college time become very quiet oso la, coz college life more...erm... complicated,especially when i joined the student goverment (Shhhh, dun tell any1) But i stil got ss with a few frens there la, oni in a different way. They mostly are "tak chek gia" all owez get 80 and 90 wan, except for me =_=.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. here I'm the "tak che gia" leh.hahah

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search